Kept - Boys
- different hair (and changed the hook, or the sword would need to go on the other side, right?)
2. Zombie Mummy
- different head and hair (trying to make him more different from the other)
- THAT hair had to go!
- just a different neckpiece
6. Medicine Man
- minus belt and dagger
- I don't think the samurai upper armor is vikingish
.. Different torso, neckpiece and belt. He also got a tattoo on the right arm and a different hair, closer in color to the beard.
10. Garden Gnome
12. Star Pilot
- original. I really like him, though I have no idea where to put him
- one close to original: the hair, obviously
had to go. Also a different neckpiece (I don't like the original's sculpt) and a different crest, in blue
. Then what that torso was made for: a merman! Finally, two more special guards (male+female
) with the spartan helmet (and Athena's shields).
- on the original one the belt was removed (covered too much of that wonderful torso), as were the goggles - used on her, along with that watch thingie. She actually has the torso from the rider from the girls, but was klicked because of him, so I'll include her here. A second guy provided parts for two more friends. I am new at this steampunk thing, but we liked them, so...
- 8. Ghost Butler - the tray is great!
Queen Tahra, February 2017
playkingdoms is a tribute by Playmobil® fans and collectors, not an official site, and it is not endorsed by Playmobil® (or anyone else for that matter). No copyright infringement is intended (see full disclaimer in the Castle).